I WRITE CUSTOM RESUMES THAT STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
I can help you strategize your resume to target the job you want at the salary you deserve.
My qualifications include:
- The National Resume Writers’ Association (The NRWA):
- I am one of the original members of The NRWA, and an active, current member. I have attended almost all of their annual conferences and been a speaker more than once. As a firm believer in continuing education, I take advantage of many of their webinars and teleseminars.
- Currently serving Certification Chair 2017 to present. I have also served as the Certification chair Chair for more than 12 consecutive years, initiating policies and procedures to make and keep the program strong.
- ExecuNet: I’ve worked as a Senior Resume Consultant for ExecuNet’s center for executive careers and leadership since 2003.
- I’ve been a guest speaker for these organizations:
- Millikin University, Decatur, IL – Covering Applicant Tracking System (ATS) issues, resume writing problems, resume formatting, and cover letters.
- Project Management Institute (PMI), St. Louis Chapter – Ongoing speaker on various resume writing topics.
- ExecuNet St. Louis Networking Group – Ongoing speaker on PMP resumes.